Sep 19, 2013

On the Move Again - Langley Art Studio Tour

NEW WORKS FROM THE STUDIO OF ART BY WENDY
 
Very exciting event this weekend and next, our own Art Studio Tour here in the Valley!!  This will by my 3rd year with the tour and I love having the opportunity to meet and talk with art lovers all day!!
I will be at the Stop of Interest D - Langley Gallery and Arts Center, 20550 Fraser Hwy, where I have my show with Audrey Bakewell happening "Colour and Value Comes to Life" and I have a studio/gallery space.  It  is nice to finally have my own spot for this event. 
 
As part of the event I will be offering free Demos on tips and techniques for Putting People in Your Paintings.  Many artists are reluctant to add that person to their work but I think using the gesture drawing technique "Line of Action" it can be done in a very successful way.  This is also a great way to develop figurative work.  The demos will run each of the 4 days of the tour so come and join me when you can. 

For Maps and further info on the tour see the website: www.langleyartstudiotour.ca

No comments: