Mar 3, 2013

Spring Cleaning!!

NEW WORKS FROM THE STUDIO OF ART BY WENDY
HERE COME TROUBLE!!! - 6 x 9 - $225 unframed
 
Yes, I have been doing some spring cleaning and this little goat was one of my projects.  I finished this picture over a year ago but something about it just didn't ring right for me. I had it out at a few shows but he never really got the attention I felt he deserved.  So as part of my cleaning I decided to retire him from showing and out of the frame he came.  He looked at me with such pleading eyes so I decided to drop a few different sized mats on him, Voila!  With some of the machinery gone (painstakingly drawn machinery I might add ) I could see my picture now told the story I wanted to tell - this little trouble maker was poking his head into places where he surely shouldn't go.  If you have been around goats, you know what I mean!!
 
 
As always, cards and prints of my pictures are available, starting at $3.50 for cards.

5 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

It's a very good composition, Wendy. Very striking!

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Glad you like it, I know your are the farm person so you will know all about goats.

Brenda Hill CDM said...

Yes it does focus more on the goat shame about all the drawing!

Gillian Olson said...

I is a very interesting picture, excellent crop.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Yes that little guy is way more interesting now. As any farmer knows goats can be a great little ffiend or a problem. And that can change from minute to minute!! Glad you enjoyed my little guy.