Sep 24, 2012

Langley Art Studio Tour Only Half Over

NEW WORKS FROM THE STUDIO OF ART BY WENDY
 Artist Audrey Bakewell & Myself
 
What a great weekend!! Last weekend was the beginning of the Langley Art Studio Tour and everything just seemed to work.  I know, I am not a Langley artist but Audrey and I were the featured artists at Krause Berry Farms in Langley so I was able to be part of it.  What a time we had, I had never been to the farm before and for a berry lover like myself that in itself was amazing.  They still have blueberries, blackberries and lovely strawberries so that made it heaven for me. 
Audrey and I had a busy day talking with visiting artists and art lovers, sharing ideas and new work.  It really felt good to show off my summer labours and to feel the interest they generated.  We are both looking forward to another exciting time next weekend. It is a self guided tour so you can travel at your own pace. Maps and information on the artists is at www.langleyartstudiotour.ca
 
 Langley Art Studio Tour:  Sept. 29 and 30, 10-5pm so come on out and join us if you can.

Buggie Rides - quieter moments in life

Part of the Herb Garden - lots of photo opportunities

Oh, the strawberry waffles - we had to smell them all weekend!!

Deep in an art discussion

My newphews came out to support me - having fun running through the barley maze.
 

2 comments:

Brenda Hill CDM said...

Not a bad set up, hope the weather is good for the weekend

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Hi Brenda, we had great weather for both weekends. It was a great way to spend a fall day.