Jan 5, 2010

A Lulu Day


Well the holidays are over and it is back to work. I hope you had a good holiday and are ready to put all those New Year resolutions into practice.
My first posting of the year is my last commission completed for Christmas. My picture "A Lulu Day" was a really fun but also a challenge. I had several pictures of Lulu and I needed to incorporate them into a montage. I decided on these three pictures of Lulu as they really told the story of any day with a dog: they are cute and playful, they sleep anywhere and they can get into trouble at any time. It was fun figuring out how to tie the three different pictures into one unit and make the light source work for all of them. The owners were pleased with the results and so was I.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation. A great composition. I am sure your client would be so thrilled.

Love it.

All the Best Wendy for 2010. Keep up the creative work.

m1 Designs said...

Oh that is too cute. Love the faces. Great job.

Gary Keimig said...

Wendy, what a great blog and fabulous pencil work.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and God's blessings on you for 2010

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Gary, Happy New Year to you. I went to your site and I loved your photographs. You have some great shots. Your painting a day series is great but I must admit your animals really caught my eye.